Treatment is a great beginning, but what happens when the addict returns home?
When families learn the Be A Loving Mirror Method they become crucial supporters of sobriety in the home, and they find greater joy and peace for themselves in the process.
BALM COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY RECOVERY EDUCATION
HELPS FAMILIES BECOME THEIR LOVED ONE’S BEST CHANCE OF RECOVERY!
FAMILIES who LEARN THE BALM (BE A LOVING MIRROR) METHOD learn how to:
- Erase judgments that create barriers between families & their loved one
- Set and stick to boundaries
- Regain the inner calm and peace they thought they’d lost forever
- Become aware of triggers that can give their addict excuses to relapse
- Start enjoying their lives again, regardless of their addict’s choices
- Avoid the mental obsession that plagues so many families caught up in their loved one’s lives
- Achieve peace in the home
- Learn the Loving Mirror secrets for a sane and joyful life!
THIS COURSE IS FOR…
- Family members of clients in treatment, therapy, or recovery coaching
- Parents of addicts in prison, after-care programs, or halfway houses
- Spouses, children, and siblings of addicts
- Parents of teens struggling with excessive experimentation in high school or college
- Anyone concerned about a friend or loved one’s drinking or drugging
OUR POWERFUL THREEFOLD EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- INFORMATION: We will educate you with 12 Family Recovery Principles presented through weekly live calls, a workbook, and an online archive of over 120 hours of lessons, expert interviews, discussions, recovering speakers and recovery families. All of this information is organized in an easy-to-digest fashion.
- TRANSFORMATION: Your families receive tools to put that information into practice on a journey into 7 steps that empower families to effectively communicate with their loved one using the BALM (Be A Loving Mirror) method.
- SUPPORT: Group coaching calls where families can get their questions answered, receive support, and hear how others are coping with the challenges of a loved one’s struggles with substance use disorder and other addictions
Your investment: $1800 for a family* of four participants (*four unique user IDs) Whether you live in Arizona, North Dakota, Florida, or Maine, on a farm or in the city, if you are affected by a loved one’s addiction, or even by your teen’s excessive experimentation with drugs and alcohol,
THE BALM COMPREHENSIVE WILL HELP YOU:
- regain your sanity and serenity as you learn how to become your addict’s BEST chance to recover!
- improve your communication with your loved one, as you discover what it means to respond rather than react to situations!
INFORMATION ~ THE DAILY BALM COURSE
BALM is the acronym for Be A Loving Mirror, the signature program of Family Recovery Resources.
WHAT IS A BALM CONVERSATION?
- A mini-intervention you can have with your loved one.
- A 7 step process that transforms conversations and turns chaos to sanity.
- A method of bringing sanity into the relationships, improving your loved one’s chances of getting well.
During class, you will:
- learn the steps of the method
- study processes to help with implementation
- practice what you are learning with a partner
In between classes, you will:
- work with a buddy on the phone
- practice with clients, family and/or friends
SUPPORT ~ WEEKLY GROUP COACHING CALL
Weekly opportunity to work with a coach in a group setting. Each week, participants bring current issues they would like to approach using the BALM method. The coach introduces tools, exercises, and insights to provide BALM families additional opportunities to grow their family recovery.