Treatment is a great beginning, but what happens when the addict returns home?
When families learn the Be A Loving Mirror Method they become crucial supporters of sobriety in the home, and they find greater joy and peace for themselves in the process.
BALM® COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY RECOVERY EDUCATION
HELPS FAMILIES BECOME THEIR LOVED ONE’S BEST CHANCE OF RECOVERY!
FAMILIES who LEARN THE BALM® (BE A LOVING MIRROR) METHOD learn how to:
- Erase judgments that create barriers between families & their loved one
- Set and stick to boundaries
- Regain the inner calm and peace they thought they’d lost forever
- Become aware of triggers that can give their addict excuses to relapse
- Start enjoying their lives again, regardless of their addict’s choices
- Avoid the mental obsession that plagues so many families caught up in their loved one’s lives
- Achieve peace in the home
- Learn the Loving Mirror secrets for a sane and joyful life!
THIS COURSE IS FOR…
- Family members of clients in treatment, therapy, or recovery coaching
- Parents of addicts in prison, after-care programs, or halfway houses
- Spouses, children, and siblings of addicts
- Parents of teens struggling with excessive experimentation in high school or college
- Anyone concerned about a friend or loved one’s drinking or drugging
OUR POWERFUL THREEFOLD EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- INFORMATION : We will educate you with 12 Family Recovery Principles presented through weekly live calls, a workbook, and an online archive of over 120 hours of lessons, expert interviews, discussions, recovering speakers and recovery families. All of this information is organized in an easy-to-digest fashion.
- TRANSFORMATION : Your families receive tools to put that information into practice on a journey into 7 steps that empower families to effectively communicate with their loved one using the BALM® (Be A Loving Mirror) method.
- SUPPORT : Group coaching calls where families can get their questions answered, receive support, and hear how others are coping with the challenges of a loved one’s struggles with substance use disorder and other addictions
Your investment will allow access for a family* of four participants (*four unique user IDs). Whether you live in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Florida, or Maine, on a farm or in the city, if you are affected by a loved one’s addiction, or even by your teen’s excessive experimentation with drugs and alcohol,
THE BALM® COMPREHENSIVE WILL HELP YOU:
- regain your sanity and serenity as you learn how to become your addict’s BEST chance to recover!
- improve your communication with your loved one, as you discover what it means to respond rather than react to situations!
INFORMATION ~ THE DAILY BALM® COURSE
- Weekly Recorded Lessons on the BALM® Family Recovery Principles
- Over 450 Recorded Calls including: Interactive Discussions, Interviews with Experts, Interviews with People in Long-term Recovery, Interviews with Family Members in Recovery
- Workbook for each lesson
- PowerPoint for each lesson
Weekly Live Calls every Wednesday evening
featuring a panel of coaches! These calls include discussions, Speakers, and Expert Interviews! As a class participant, you are encouraged to join in! Afterward, the recording will be posted online for you to enjoy!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
TRANSFORMATION ~ 7 STEPS TO BALM®
BALM® is the acronym for Be A Loving Mirror, the signature program of Family Recovery Resources.
WHAT IS A BALM® CONVERSATION?
- A mini-intervention you can have with your loved one.
- A 7 step process that transforms conversations and turns chaos to sanity.
- A method of bringing sanity into the relationships, improving your loved one’s chances of getting well.
During class, you will:
- learn the steps of the method
- study processes to help with implementation
- practice what you are learning with a partner
In between classes, you will:
- work with a buddy on the phone
practice with clients, family and/or friends
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
SUPPORT ~ WEEKLY GROUP COACHING CALL
Weekly opportunity to work with a coach in a group setting. Each week, participants bring current issues they would like to approach using the BALM® method. The coach introduces tools, exercises, and insights to provide BALM® families additional opportunities to grow their family recovery.